Our Locations Team provides independent, expert and confidential support to ensure that our clients are fully assisted through their major business location decisions.
Based on robust strategic assessment methodologies and proven experience of locations worldwide, we adopt a structured and best practice approach to selecting a location, with the aim of ‘future-proofing’ location investment decisions for our clients in order to substantially reduce their corporate risk.
Our national and international location consultancy services include:
- Economic assessment of existing and potential locations (including operating environment, risks and regulatory issues);
- Labour market assessment, demographic and socioeconomic analysis (including skills, cost, availability, flexibility, productivity, quality of life for relocating executives and cost of living);
- Development of location or relocation strategy;
- Business case development;
- Financial analysis to support the business case;
- Cost-quality trade-off location modelling;
- Project management of the location selection process;
- Due diligence on existing locations;
- Assessment of relocation options; and
- Confidential liaison with government agencies.
Depending on the sensitivity of the project and the stage of analysis, we can work in-house alongside clients or, if required, confidentially away from the business unit location.
Our team has assessed over 1,000 locations (countries, regions and cities) globally, using the latest international location intelligence across each of the key strategic and operational factors required for successful business location decision-making.
We have undertaken location strategy assignments for clients from various sectors, locating business units such as headquarters and offices, call centres, shared service centres, technical centres, manufacturing and assembly plants, distribution facilities and R&D centres.