Our international corporate and occupier services teams work with clients to align their property portfolio with their business strategy. Put simply, our objective is to ensure a client’s property portfolio is of the right size, in the right location, at the right cost and has the right degree of flexibility to enable the business to function efficiently and meet its objectives.
Every business has different issues and objectives. We tailor our services to suit, delivering solutions through dedicated multi-disciplinary teams lead by an Account Manager who co-ordinates the individual specialisms required ensuring optimum results. This is achieved by the provision of a range of core services that include:
- Strategic consultancy - portfolio review and analysis
- Locational consultancy
- Property data systems and benchmarking
- Lease administration and critical lease event management
- Acquisition and transaction management
- Corporate compliance
- Property service provision outsourcing
- Cost reduction, Enhancement and value
- Mergers and acquisitions - property due diligence
Discover international Occupier and Tenant representation case studies.
Click here to find out more.